Protection for your personal property. This property may be protected from damages caused by fire, wind, hail, theft,
Coverage to the condo unit or portion of the unit to protect from damages caused by fire, wind, hail, theft and more.
Assistance with necessary increased living expenses when the insured premises is uninhabitable as a result
of damage by a covered cause of loss.
Condominium Owners Additions and Alterations
Limited coverage for fixtures, alterations, installations or additions made to the part of the dwelling within the interior
of the unit.
Coverage that protects you against damages arising from an accident that results in bodily injury or
property damage to others, for which you are held liable. This coverage also includes court costs and
the cost of defending yourself for covered claims.
Medical Payments to Others
Payments for medical, surgical, dental services, ambulance, and hospital expenses are made to those
injured on your property as a result of an accident.
Many other options and coverages are also available including but not limited to:
*The statements of coverage are subject to certain exclusions and conditions. Only the policy form
contains the actual insurance contract.
- Personal Property Replacement Cost Coverage
- Increased Limits for Property Away from Premises
- Increased Money Coverage
- Increased Securities Coverage
- Increased Coverage for Theft of Credit Cards
- Sewer Backup Coverage
- Increased Additions and Alterations
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Other Structures Coverage
- Weight of Ice, Sleet or Snow Coverage
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Office, Professional, Private School or Studio Use Coverage
- Business Pursuits Coverage
- Named Insured Medical Payments Coverage
- Identify Theft Expense Coverage and Resolution Service
- Reducing Property Deductible
For specific details, contact a Missouri Farm Bureau Agent.
Find An Agent
Just like you, our agents live here. Your calls will receive personal attention, and we promise to assist you with
professionalism and quality customer service. With more than 200 agents across Missouri, and at least one in every county,
if you live in Missouri, we have an agent for you.